Rider registration for the 2011 SoCal High School Cycling League's racing series is now open! Team Directors can now log into the NICA Pit Zone and invite their athletes to register for the races. Riders and parents, check your email inbox for an invitation from your Team Director inviting you to register.
Thanks to new NICA sponsors Maxxis we are offering a registration premium to the first 100 riders to fully register for the series. To qualify the rider must:
Be one of the first 100 riders to,
- Pre-register for the full 4 race SoCal Series,
- Payment must be received (online or by check),
- Signed paperwork must be received (this packet will be emailed to you for printing and signing after you register online),
- Deadline to be fully registered is February 18, 2011.
The first 100 riders to meet the criteria will receive a set of 2 Maxxis tires, 2 inner tubes, tire levers, and a t-shirt. Product will be distributed at the races.
Please be sure to register in advance of the first race. If you are an independent rider, email Tyler@nationalmtb.org for your registration instructions.
For a rider riding with a club to register, their club must be registered with the League. The rider registration flow is as follows:
1) Team Director registers the club
2) Team Director "invites" riders on their club to register by entering individual rider emails into the Pit Zone
3) Pit Zone generates an email which is sent to the rider. There is a registration link in the email.
4) Rider follows the registration link back to the Pit Zone and completes online registration.
5) Payment is completed online or sent in later with signed releases.
After rider completes online registration, Pit Zone emails the rider a series of registration documents.
6) Rider/parent/guardian prints out documents and signs them.
7) Signed documents are mailed to League with payment (if payment was not completed online).
8) Rider is fully registered once payment and signed documents are received.
9) Rider picks up race number at first race!
A few notes on the process and the SoCal series:
Independent riders should contact Tyler Dibble at email@example.com for registration link.
Registration cost + all four races in the SoCal Series is $210 when paid in advance.
For riders wishing to pay on a per race basis, registration is $50 and each race is $45 (one race would cost $95, two races would cost $140, three races would cost $185, four races would cost $230).
State Championships is NOT included in SoCal Series registration. Qualified teams and riders will be notified later in the season and will pay a separate one race registration fee for State Championships.